The Rebel Lounge Now Requires Proof Of COVID-19 Vaccination Or Negative COVID-19 Test ResultSeptember 20, 2021 7:00 am
THE REBEL LOUNGE
As of September 20th, 2021, we require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to attend a concert at The Rebel Lounge.
Please be prepared to present one of the following upon entry:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
- The negative test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event.
- If you choose to provide results from an at-home COVID-19 test, the test must be performed in front of our staff upon arrival at the entrance to the venue. Results of an at-home test that is not taken with a member of our staff as witness will NOT be accepted.
- Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test.
- A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer / Moderna or single shot of J&J.
- Please present one of the following to provide proof of vaccination:
- Your vaccine card
- A clear and legible photocopy of your vaccine card
- Photo of your vaccine card on your phone
- A digital vaccine passport or record from podvaccine.azdhs.gov
- We also recommend masks to be worn inside the venue when not eating or drinking.
We also ask that you not attend any event if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please visit: www.vaccinefinder.org
All staff at The Rebel Lounge are currently providing proof of vaccination or a negative test weekly. Our staff is also wearing masks at all events for the foreseeable future to protect them and our community against the spread of COVID-19.
This policy went into effect on September 20th, 2021. All ticket holders for events in 2021 were notified when the policy was announced on August 16th with refunds available to anyone who requested by September 1st, and event pages have been clearly labeled since then with information about this policy.